- Login >
- Login My ING
Login My ING
ING Luxembourg has taken all the necessary precautions in relation to the security bug in the open-source OpenSSL cryptography library known as « heartbleed » and neither My ING and ING Mobile are exposed to said bug.
What is My ING?
My ING is your transactions space. You can not only access this space 24/7 but its secure system means that you can connect from any computer or smart phone, etc.
My ING allows you to:
- check your account and card balances;
- make payments and transfers (free of charge for European transactions);
- check the debit balances and payments for your Visa cards;
- monitor changes in your portfolio;
- buy and sell shares on preferential terms;
- communicate in complete confidentiality with your adviser.
How much does this service cost?
My ING is FREE (except for the Internet connection charges). You just need to go to your branch to collect your personal Digipass.
I am already a client but I don’t have access to My ING
To benefit from this service, please visit one of our branches to obtain your secure access