Some of the “best of” the highest performing funds from around the world in a single product with no entry or exit fees nor custody charges!
What is Winning Funds?
Winning Funds is a SICAV comprising some of the highest performing SICAVs and funds from around the world that is managed dynamically and has no entry or exit fees nor any custody charges!
The advantages for you
- A SICAV that is a reflection of yourself: You can choose between four different depending on your investor profile;
- No charges! No entry fees, no exit fees, no custody charges.
- An investment open to everyone: no minimum amount (except for the NAV).
- Maximum diversification: a SICAV comprising some of the highest performing funds from around the world selected from an investment universe of funds of all horizons.
- Dynamic management: the funds selected are reviewed once a month by our teams of specialists, based on stringent criteria.
- You can keep an eye on your investment: a monthly report is produced for each of the four compartments.
- Favourable tax treatment: SICAV Part II *
According to the EU Savings Directive, the interest charged on certain types of placements held in a fi nancial institution of the European Union (EU) by a physical person resident in another Member State of the EU is subject to a deduction at the European source. Winning Funds currently does not appear in the list of savings products covered by this Directive. However, we draw your attention to the fact that a procedure for modifying this Directive is in progress. Within this framework, we cannot predict the future amendments adopted by the future new Directive in particular concerning the tax treatment applicable to this product.
The income generated by Winning Funds is not subject to the deduction at source introduced by the Luxembourg law of December 23rd, 2005. However, we draw your attention to the fact that the law of December 23rd, 2005 refers to the area of application of the EU Savings Directive and that a procedure for modifying this Directive is in progress. Within this framework, we cannot predict the future amendments adopted by the future new Directive in particular concerning the tax treatment applicable to this product.