Welcome on board
Discover My ING features in one video
My alerts: Notify me to avoid risks
- My salary has arrived... Great !!!
If you wish, you can be notified by text or email as soon as your salary arrives in your account.
- My salary came negative... Damn it !! Don't take any risks, with one clic you can be informed if your account drops below the balance you have set.
- My payment has been blocked... Ouff !
Avoid stress... you can be informed if one of your payments has been blocked.
How to set your alerts ?
You’re using the My ING application
- If necessary, update your My ING app through your store (App Store or Google Play).
- After logging in, go to “My Alerts” and select the alerts you want to activate.
- Go to “My Alerts” – “Preferences” and tick the box “Enable push notifications.”
To not worry, i create automatic transfers
- Make payments and transfers easily, with charges notification before all your transfers
- Easily validations for transfers to already know and saved beneficiaries
- Create your standing orders by clicking on the "standing order" option during a new transfer
How can we help?
Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
Send your request to our Contact Center.
A complete network of ING branches for your convenience.
Book an appointment in just a few clicks.