Free up funds from your loan
- Select the loan in question;
- Click on the “Transfer” icon in the top left corner;
- Select the account that you wish to release the funds to;
- State the transfer amount;
- Add the invoice corresponding to the payment;
- Finally, confirm your request.
Often you hear people say: “Anyway, until I have paid off my home loan it’s the bank who owns my house”. But is it true?
It is always the same question that every one of us is asking before signing a home loan with his bank. To gain a more objective overview, let’s analyse them one by one with their respective advantages and disadvantages.
The rate remains fixed for a pre-defined period and, at the end of the period, is subject to a revision. The pre-defined period can vary from one bank to another but is generally 3, 5 or 10 years.
How can we help?
Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
Send your request to our Contact Center.
A complete network of ING branches for your convenience.
Book an appointment in just a few clicks.