The online subscription to this fund is only available to Luxembourg, French, Belgian and Dutch residents.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our advisers to get an overview of the products that are available for your country of residence.
ING Aria Lion Funds
Your assets are managed by our experts in portfolio management, therefore you are not required to follow the financial markets in order to decide in which stocks, sectors or regions it is advisable to invest in. We take care of this for you.
What is ING Aria Lion Funds?
A turnkey solution! Your assets are managed by our portfolio management experts, so you do not need to monitor the financial markets to find out which equities, sectors or regions would make prudent investments. We do that for you.
ING Aria Lion Funds is what is generally known as a fund of funds. It's a SICAV investing in other investment funds, under the care of various managers and targeting long-term growth.
A SICAV is a company that aims to reap maximum benefits by managing the assets entrusted to it in line with its management rules.
Active portfolio management
ING Luxembourg selected the best funds on the market to create ING Aria Lion Funds. This means your portfolio is diversified and risk is under control.
- Responsiveness: our experts are continually adapting the portfolio depending on market conditions and events, as well as the economic outlook, in order to benefit from the best opportunities.
- Flexibility: while following your investor profile, the manager is free to branch out from the benchmark index to take the most interesting opportunities for you.
- Risk management: if an asset class is temporarily subject to heightened risk, our managers control this by reducing the weighting of this asset if they believe this appropriate.
Regular and proactive monitoring
Whichever fund is chosen, ING Luxembourg offers:
- A daily net asset value
- Daily monitoring of portfolio risks
- Your portfolio value available at any time via Online Banking
- Subscription and sale available at any time via My ING
A full range
* possible deviation of +/- 15%
Simplified fee structure
ING opts for simplicity by avoiding multiple fees (for the purchase, sale or annual custody of securities, etc.):
- No entry or exit fees, no custody charges: As portfolio manager, ING Luxembourg is paid 1.3% to 1.9% directly by the investment fund, depending on the profile. The total costs (running costs needed to operate the fund) vary between 2% and 2.8%. ING Luxembourg does not bill you for any extra costs.
- You choose whether you wish to receive regular dividends (distribution) or completely and automatically reinvest profits (capitalisation).
Legal documentation ( KIID, Factsheets etc )
Every company wants to be green, ethical, responsible, socially conscious etc. Is this possible? And does Sustainable and Responsible Investment really make a difference?
If you have followed the previous posts you are an advanced saver by now! If you have managed to set aside some spare savings that you will not need in the short term you should continue to read this article…
A share is a unit of ownership delivered by a capital company. In most cases, it is a commercial company with a limited liability. Holding one of several shares – in other words, being a shareholder – means that you own a part of the company’s capital but you are not held personally liable for the company’s debts.