How does a Visa account at ING Luxembourg work?
Did you know that your Visa card is linked to a Visa account that is independent of your current account?
- Associating the Visa card with a separate account gives you more flexibility in relation to your card's usage limits.
- There is no need to have a large credit line associated with your card.
- If you need to use your Visa card for a greater-than-usual amount, just top up your Visa account with a simple transfer between your accounts.
- You can then use your card immediately.
- For example, you may wish to book a holiday for you and your family for €5,000. Your credit line does not cover this amount. Simply top up your Visa account by transferring sufficient funds to cover your transaction.
- Any amount transferred to your Visa account is immediately available on your card.
- You can easily make this transfer (in real time) anywhere, any time, using the My ING app available for smartphones, tablets, computers, etc.
ING Luxembourg S.A. uses trade names to designate some services linked to a payment account and invites consumers to refer to the glossary provided in the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank and in the Pricing Extract in order to identify the corresponding terms on the standardised list of services.
The queen of cards. There are many different types and they offer many possibilities other than cashless payment, from differed repayment to additional guarantees on purchases.
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard for online payments. The service is limited in Luxembourg to credit cards.
If it’s true that when we shop in a store and handover physical cash, the pain of paying finds the act prompts more awareness about spending, and parting with cash may even hurt a bit more than swiping a bank card.
How can we help?
Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
Send your request to our Contact Center.
A complete network of ING branches for your convenience.
Book an appointment in just a few clicks.