Mobile payments with ING Digicash by Payconiq
Soon : ING Digicash will become ING Payconiq, send money to your friends in the Benelux soon!
What is ING Digicash by Payconiq?
With ING Digicash by Payconiq, you can use your smartphone to transfer money directly from your current account, whether it’s to pay for your groceries at your local shop, your online shopping spree, or a bus ticket. You can even send money to your friend or pay your bills with the push of a few buttons.
- Send money simply with the mobile phone number of the recipient: the money transfer is completed by bank remittance from your account to the recipient’s account.
- Place your smartphone near the Digicash by Payconiq terminal or scan the QR Code on the bill: paying couldn’t be easier!
- Scan the Digicash by Payconiq QR Code to pay your bills in 6 seconds flat: you no longer need to enter the reference, amount or recipient of the bill.
- For e-commerce sites, simply scan the Digicash by Payconiq QR Code to pay; in apps, choose Digicash by Payconiq as a payment method: simplicity and security guaranteed!
- Digicash by Payconiq also lets you check your account balance anytime, anywhere.
- If you have a Visa credit card from ING Luxembourg, you’ll benefit from the same insurance cover associated with your Visa card every time you use ING Digicash by Payconiq.
- When it comes to protecting your bank details, ING Digicash by Payconiq adheres to the highest industry standards. You’ll further benefit from a securitised connection linking the app to your account via your LuxTrust token.
- All you have to do is download the free ING Digicash by Payconiq app from the App Store or Google Play and use your LuxTrust mean of connection to set up a connection with your current account.
Go to the App Store or to the Google Play store and download the ING Digicash by Payconiq app.
ING Luxembourg S.A. uses trade names to designate some services linked to a payment account and invites consumers to refer to the glossary provided in the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank and in the Pricing Extract in order to identify the corresponding terms on the standardised list of services.
The queen of cards. There are many different types and they offer many possibilities other than cashless payment, from differed repayment to additional guarantees on purchases.
3D Secure is an internationally recognised security standard for online payments. The service is limited in Luxembourg to credit cards.
If it’s true that when we shop in a store and handover physical cash, the pain of paying finds the act prompts more awareness about spending, and parting with cash may even hurt a bit more than swiping a bank card.