ING Orange Savings
A free savings account
The ING Orange Savings is a way of building up savings while continuing to have access to your money. Your capital and the interest paid are protected.
- In euro (EUR)
- Exclusively managed on-line
- 0€ account maintenance fee
- 0€ statement fees (exclusively online)
- You earn interest AND your money is accessible at all times.
- You always know the rate at which interest is paid on your money. The interest rate on your ING Orange Savings varies and is subject to change in line with money market conditions
Every year, it is the same old story: we have to fill in our tax declaration. For many of you, this annual exercise is like a chore. It is a pity because a tax declaration, correctly optimised, can save you money by reducing your taxes.
An automatic savings plan (aka ASP) is a standing bank transfer order that transfers money from your current account to your savings account on a fixed date.
You want to improve the return on your savings and make your first steps in the investment world but you don’t know how to do it? Why not trying regular investments? This financial solution is to invest on a regular basis (every month or every quarter) the same amount of money, fixed in advance, in an investment fund. Here are the main advantages.