Fraud on a Visa card
When opening a case of fraud, the card must be :
- Service not rendered or merchandise not received
- Defective merchandise, Non-compliant service/merchandise
- Counterfeit goods
- Debit of a recurring transaction (subscription) that has been previously cancelled
- Unrecognised transaction - simple inquiry for information
- Incorrect amount or currency
- Single transaction recorded multiple times
- Goods or services paid for by another means of payment
- Merchant reimbursement not carried out
- Cash not received upon withdrawal from ATM
For each dispute, it is important to refer to the indications mentioned on pages 3 to 5 of the form in order to acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions as well as the documents necessary for the processing of your case.
My Money Business
Articles that might interest you
Often you hear people say: “Anyway, until I have paid off my home loan it’s the bank who owns my house”. But is it true?
It is always the same question that every one of us is asking before signing a home loan with his bank. To gain a more objective overview, let’s analyse them one by one with their respective advantages and disadvantages.
The rate remains fixed for a pre-defined period and, at the end of the period, is subject to a revision. The pre-defined period can vary from one bank to another but is generally 3, 5 or 10 years.