With ING Payconiq, you can use your smartphone to transfer money directly from your current account, whether it’s to pay for your groceries at your local shop, your online shopping spree, or a bus ticket. You can even send money to your friend or pay your bills with the push of a few buttons.
- Send money simply with the mobile phone number to your recipients: the money transfer is completed by bank remittance from your account to the recipient’s account.
- In order to pay at a merchant or at a participating establishment, just scan the Payconiq QR Code on the bill and validate: paying couldn’t be easier!
- Scan the Digicash by Payconiq QR Code to pay your bills in 6 seconds flat: you no longer need to enter the reference, amount or recipient of the bill.
- For e-commerce sites, simply scan the Payconiq QR Code to pay; in apps, choose ING Payconiq as a payment method: simplicity and security guaranteed!
- If you have a Visa credit card from ING Luxembourg, you’ll benefit from the same insurance cover associated with your Visa card every time you use ING Payconiq.
- When it comes to protecting your bank details, ING Payconiq adheres to the highest industry standards. You’ll further benefit from a securitised connection linking the app to your account via your LuxTrust mean of connection.
- All you have to do is download the free ING Payconiq app from the App Store or Google Play and use your LuxTrust mean of connection to set up a connection with your current account.