With My ING, manage your accounts anytime anywhere
Discover My ING in video
Advanced features of My ING
My ING offers all features of online banking and more :
- Consult the balance on your accounts and on your cards
- Order a new card on-line
- Transfer money between your accounts in real time
- Immediately block your card in case it got lost or stolen
- Access all your documents (Bank details, fiscal certificates, statements, …)
- Rename your accounts
- Easily make payments or do a transfer, with a notification of possible costs before finalising your transfers
- Easily validate transfers to known ad saved beneficiaries
- Create your standing orders in a few clicks
- Monitor the performance of your portfolio
- Buy and sell shares and bonds
- Subscribe to funds, structured products or other products
- A home loan simulator and a personal loan simulator at hand
- Request your home loan our personal loan on-line
- Manage the invoices linked to your real estate project: partial disbursement of your loan, pay invoices…
- Linked to your accounts and payments: incoming or outgoing payments or about the balance on your accounts
- Linked to your Visa cards : payments, refund, release of a pending amount, balance
- When you receive a message from your account manager
- When a new document is available
- The performance of your investment portfolio
- The access to My ING is secure thanks to the authentication methods of LuxTrust
- Secured messaging
- Security tips on the use of My ING
More about our Online Banking solutions
Do you want to stay on top of your account(s) and card(s)? ING Luxembourg helps you by alerting you with notifications via push on your mobile phone and tablet or via email.
ING Luxembourg S.A. uses trade names to designate some services linked to a payment account and invites consumers to refer to the glossary provided in the General Terms and Conditions of the Bank and in the Pricing Extract in order to identify the corresponding terms on the standardised list of services.
We have explained to you what phishing is – now we need to help you make sure you never fall into the trap!
Today, we receive more e-mails than ever which demand our attention, meaning we are more vulnerable to phishing attacks. But what exactly is phishing?
5 security rules for digital communications with ING
How can we help?
Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
Send your request to our Contact Center.
A complete network of ING branches for your convenience.
Book an appointment in just a few clicks.