Prepare your future at your ease without leaving yourself short today, this is what ING Luxembourg proposes.
How can I prepare for my pension?
Are you afraid of losing your spending power when you take your retirement? You would therefore like to put money aside and grow your savings without having to make cutbacks or worrying about managing this capital.
ING Luxembourg offers you “Generation Pension - Universal Life”, a product that allows you to:
- build up a supplementary personal pension;
- deduct the money you set aside for your supplementary personal pension from your current tax, provided the statutory criteria are met.
A life insurance policy
Generation Pension Universal Life is a life insurance policy developed in partnership with the Bâloise-Vie Luxembourg SA insurance company (www.baloise.lu). It meets all the criteria laid down by law for its premiums to be tax deductible while enabling you to build up savings using two sub-funds.
- Sub-fund with guaranteed yield
- Sub-fund with investment funds
These types have been especially created in order to profit from the tax advantages as laid down in article 111 bis du Code Fiscal L.I.R. and make it possible for you to benefeit to the furthest extent from the annual ceilings on deduction of maximum €3,200/year.
Other statutory criteria
- Due to a major illness or disability: no loss of tax breaks;
- For reasons other than a major illness or disability: the full sum repaid early is taxed at the full rate.
- Single payment in the form of capital
- Payment in the form of a monthly annuity
- Or mixed-payment of your built up savings, part being paid in capital the remainder being paid as a monthly lifetime annuity.
- The capital is taxed at half of the usual effective rate
- Half of the monthly lifetime annuity is exempt from tax; the full rate of tax applies to the remining balance.
Two investment vehicles in the same product
- Guaranteed yield sub-fund
If you prefer the certainty of a guaranteed rate of return, then guaranteed investment vehicle is what you need. This is a life insurance policy with a guaranteed return complemented by possible dividends.
- Investment funds sub-fund
If you want to maximise the return on your investment over the long term by accepting the risk of stock market fluctuations, return on your investment vehicle would be more suitable for you. You can create, on your own, investment strategy by choosing among a selection of SICAVs, all of which issue capitalisation shares denominated in EUR.
Depending on your age, the proportion of the assets invested in SICAVs investing in shares is limited:
Example: You are 42 years of age and would like to diversify your investment as much as possible, as well as achieve an optimum long-term return. You can invest up to 60% of the €3,200 in one of our Investment fund sub-fund, and the remaining 40% in our guaranteed-yield sub-fund.
To find out what your capital will be on maturity, do not hesitate to ask for a simulation from one of our Advisers with no strings attached.
Every year, it is the same old story: we have to fill in our tax declaration. For many of you, this annual exercise is like a chore. It is a pity because a tax declaration, correctly optimised, can save you money by reducing your taxes.
An automatic savings plan (aka ASP) is a standing bank transfer order that transfers money from your current account to your savings account on a fixed date.
You want to improve the return on your savings and make your first steps in the investment world but you don’t know how to do it? Why not trying regular investments? This financial solution is to invest on a regular basis (every month or every quarter) the same amount of money, fixed in advance, in an investment fund. Here are the main advantages.
How can we help?
Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 5:30 pm.
Send your request to our Contact Center.
A complete network of ING branches for your convenience.
Book an appointment in just a few clicks.