ING collects client information throughout our business relationships. We are obligated to periodically update and verify your data. This means we may request additional data or verify your information to meet current as well as changes to the applicable KYC laws and regulations.
This also means that each time you have a change in your personal or professional status, we strongly encourage you to inform us directly and without delay.
Here are some examples of changes for which you can inform us proactively:
- Personal information:
- Renewal of your ID card or passport
- Change of address, e-mail or phone number
- Change of marital status
- Change of employer or change of activity
- Additional Tax Identification Number
- Business information:
- Change of legal or postal address
- Change of legal object, legal form, company or trade name
- Change in the board of directors or other legal representatives
- Any change in the direct or ultimate ownership of the company
- NB: for those business information changes, you can provide us with an updated RCS (“Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés”) and/or RBE (“Registre des Bénéficiaires Economiques”) to materialize the change of information in our files.
Please note that this list is for illustration purposes and is not exhaustive: ad hoc documentation or further information might be requested to finalize the update of your file. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have a question about this topic.