Most viewed topics

Self-certification forms for taxes (FATCA & CRS) FATCA / CRS Self Certification Forms
What is the MiFID2 regulation about? The aim of the Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) is to harmonise European financial markets and improve their transparency by putting in place a regulatory regime applicable to investment services.
Reform of interest rate benchmarks Certain interest rate benchmarks like EONIA, EURIBOR and LIBOR are being reformed. If any of your financial products or internal processes refer to these rates or other interest rate benchmarks, the following information is relevant for you.


CRS : Common Reporting Standard

CSDR : Central Securities Depositaries Regulation

Custodian Bank

DAC6 : Directive of Administrative Cooperation, Sixth edition

Reportable cross-border arrangements

EMIR: The European Market Infrastructure Regulation

Clearing services

GPDR : General Data Protection Regulation

Interest rate benchmarks (reform of)

MiFID2 : Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, Second edition

PSD2 : Payment Services Directive, Second edition

SFDR: Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation

Whistleblower Law

Regulations relating to the United States of America

FATCA : Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

Securities Act

QI : Qualified Intermediary

US withholding tax

We use cookies to enhance your experience. Basic cookies are essential for the proper working of this website. For example, they save your language preferences. They also help us gather anonymous information about the use of our site. More information in our Cookie Policy

I don't agree I agree