Thanks to your Visa Gold card you do not only benefit from the basic insurances mentioned on the «Visa Classic » page, but you can also benefit from the coverage linked to the insurances described below:
• travel accident insurance (death & disability) covering death and permanent disability resulting from an accident abroad while using public transport (plane, train, boat or bus), paid for using your Visa card;
• manufacturer warranty extension insurance adding two years to the manufacturer's initial warranty when you use your Visa card to purchase a new household appliance (fridge, etc.), electronic video (Plasma screen, etc.) or audio equipment (MP3 player, etc.), as well as communications or IT equipment (mobile phone, laptop, etc.) for private use;
• An internet delivery guarantee, providing you with compensation in the event of a delivery failure or incorrect delivery of an item for private use (household appliance, IT equipment, clothing, etc.) purchased new from an e-commerce site using your Visa card;
• Purchase protection insurance, reimbursing you for the purchase price or repair costs of an item of movable property (game console, computer, clothing, accessories, etc.) purchased new using your Visa card and stolen in a burglary/mugging or accidentally damaged;
- Travel insurance
covering any personal travel paid for using your Visa card, and allowing reimbursement of the following:
- the costs if your trip has to be cancelled or cut short for medical reasons, due to the death of a close family member, or if substantial material damage is done to your home or commercial premises (travel cancellation and interruption cover);
- the costs of your meals, refreshments, hotel expenses, round-trip airport or terminal travel expenses when you face a cancellation or a delay of more than four hours to a reserved scheduled flight (airplane delay cover);
- your urgent replacement and essential item purchases when your luggage is lost or delayed by more than four hours when you leave to go on holiday via a scheduled flight (luggage delay cover);
- any additional costs incurred due to a modification to your scheduled travel ticket into a similar or higher comfort class, in the event of cancellation, delay or delayed arrival at the transit zone of a scheduled flight or rail transfer, if no means of transport is made available to you within four hours (ticket revaluation cover);
- If you are the main holder of a Visa account which is used exclusively for your commercial, industrial, arts and crafts or self-employed business activities, then you can benefit from a travel insurance, providing you with cover in relation to travel cancellation and interruption cover, airplane delay cover, luggage delay cover and ticket revaluation cover for any business trip paid for with a Visa card for which the main card account holder is a legal entity.
- Round-the-clock personal and vehicle insurance
with our partner Europ Assistance, covering your personal or business travel both at home and abroad, enabling you specifically to be repatriated in the event that your health requires emergency repatriation, to obtain vehicle breakdown assistance for your vehicle in the event of a breakdown (even if this happens just outside your front door), and possibly a replacement vehicle.