Frequently asked questions
Help with online banking
If you are no longer in possession of your device, know that your identity remains safe with us! You can simply install the application on another device by following the procedure above.
Indeed, a person who would like to use your identity should be in possession of both your User ID, your password AND your Passcode which are personal to you.
If in doubt, you can always call LuxTrust customer service at +352 24 550 550.
A secured transactions technology that aims to cut the fraudulent use of credit cards on the internet.
Find all information about 3D Secure on this page
Help on LuxTrust
Download and install the free LuxTrust application on your phone.
Within a few days after ordering a LuxTrust certificate, you will receive an SMS on your phone with your LuxTrust User ID and a password for the first connection.
Upon receipt of the SMS,
1) Take your phone with the LuxTrust mobile application and the SMS and then connect to the LuxTrust website.
2) Follow the activation procedure for your certificate.
3) Complete the association of your LuxTrust application by going to My ING, on your phone or computer,
4) Connect to your Online Banking,
Please note: make sure you activate your LuxTrust certificate within 60 days after ordering, otherwise it will automatically become unusable.
Other frequently asked questions
Below you will find an overview of the ways you can manage your finances with us, depending on your needs.
All the tools you need to handle your daily banking business around the clock wherever you are and get on with your life.
- Manage & follow your expenses
- Get the documentation (Tax certificates, statements, debit advice)
- Order & manage your debit & credit card
- Manage, follow and analyse your investments
- Simulate your loan projects
(simulate, request credit, download docs, pay invoices, partial disbursement)
- Manage your personal data, your security,…
- Book appointment online
Do you need help? The Contact Center team is here for you on workdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Help with digital matters (helpdesk)
- Support if what you need is not available via my ING.
- Support you in case of emergency
You need expert advice? Just make an appointment in a branch with one of our experts from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Open an account
- Manage your investments and wealth
- Talk about your real estate project
The Esch-sur-Alzette, Ettelbruck, Grand-Rue & Siège branches are also open without an appointment for your daily operations or in case of emergency.